// WIDSIX WRITTEN WORD //
What is Salesforce and how can it help my business scale?
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is gaining immense popularity as one of the most efficient customer relationship management solutions. It proves successful in bringing the companies and customers closer and together. It is an integrated CRM platform that makes an easy, shared customer view accessible across the many departments such as marketing, sales, commerce, and services.
In technical terms, Salesforce is a software infrastructure distribution model which is used for hosting different applications and making them available on the digital or online platform. Thereby giving it the ability to host diverse cloud platforms which then enable the business to comfortably interact with the varied sets of data. This process is ultimately useful for customer servicing more efficiently and in different capacities. Being a cloud-based service, Salesforce can help a business quickly scale in the areas of data storage and online accessibility.
What does Salesforce do for your business?
Businesses are more keen towards putting to use the latest, advanced technology for fully optimizing their business processes. Businesses look for software platforms that can efficiently identify new revenue generating avenues and deliver customer-centric experiences.
Salesforce is primarily used for delivering customized or personalized customer experiences using its integrated CRM platform. This CRM platform is known as the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform.
The basic functionality of Salesforce is to serve as a power-packed, well connected platform to enhance your business’s marketing, sales, commerce, service, IT, and other spheres.
What are the advantages of Salesforce?
Salesforce has been recognized as a CRM software for some of the largest and most recognizable corporations in the world.
If you are looking to better manage your small, medium, or large business, Salesforce has much to offer. Not only is it cost-effective, but it also connects you to your customer in the most personalized way.
To be specific, here is a list of 5 reasons why your business can benefit from Salesforce greatly:
- It can attract a greater number of buyers for your business optimizing on the personalized marketing.
- It can cater to the unique customer needs and concerns.
- It can ensure better shopping experiences as per customer liking.
- A faster response time for diverse customer support concerns across channels.
- It is a great way to automate the tasks that are otherwise time consuming. This can be done by creating customized apps.
How can Salesforce help your business or niche?
The various cloud platforms that come with Salesforce serve different purposes. Particularly, the analytics cloud, service cloud, health cloud, marketing cloud, community cloud, IoT cloud, app cloud, chatter cloud, commerce cloud, etc.
To understand these in detail, we’ve compiled a short list of the major ways it is the perfect-fir for your business:
- Marketing: Salesforce helps to tailor the marketing campaigns as per the different customers and their channel of communication. This improves the lead generation process by upselling opportunities it brings along. The business benefits from the enhanced resultant customer acquisition.
- Sales: Businesses focus on attaining higher sales by saving time from tedious tasks such as data entry, customer connections and other sales processes.
- Commerce: Salesforce improves the commerce experiences by building seamless avenues. It enhances the business growth model by increased customer engagements and interactions.
- Service: The technology and automation associated with Salesforce allows a consistent customer servicing delivery. The implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of its most sought after features indeed.
- IT: The modern apps that can be built by Salesforce for catering to the unique needs and expectations of the employees, business partners and clients.
In addition to these, the other CRM functions also help to scale the business, improve transparency and security. The greatest USP stands to be the customization feature of Salesforce, which makes customers look out for your business, and hence the business upscaling is an obvious after effect.
Most typically, Salesforce helps a business in real-time tracking of their customer analytics using a cloud-based software. It places the customer in the central stage of all different business processes.
In fact, it is an interesting platform to use for managing customer complaints in a smoother, time effective and faster mode. Customer expectations have definitely gone up in recent years, which need to be attended to in order for businesses to win the market competition. In addition to these, the several other CRM functions also seem advantageous for the various facets of business growth.
Salesforce is offering its users a competitive advantage by enhancing the business productivity. It makes use of the increased collaborations and interactions in addition to its different information sharing tools.
- The business can access cloud storage/access wherever the users are, thereby widening the customer net.
- It serves as a one-stop shop for easily managing, maintaining, and communicating for a growing customer base.
- The customers are indicated that a whole team, or in fact the entire company (all departments) know and understand their unique needs through a single platform.
- It helps you stay well connected with the customer journeys, enhancing customer loyalty. In fact, it is the best-known tool to give your customers a voice, which can be heard to then improve your own business offerings.
- It supports the multi-channel marketing campaigns, helping businesses to spread clearer, comprehensible messages across.
- Using Salesforce, the businesses can indulge in stronger customer interactions through a direct medium.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) feature which can be embedded into the Einstein platform of Salesforce enables businesses to create more accurate forecasting reports as well.
- Salesforce also helps the sales and financial personnel to make quite accurate sales revenue predictions.
Salesforce Summed Up
To conclude, the fully customizable CRM platform of Salesforce is helping diverse businesses around the globe to streamline the processes, build better customer relationships and improve their overall business profitability and growth. It significantly eases out advanced technology embedding processes/tasks for most businesses.
Carving a niche as a leading cloud computing service platform for most industries and business lines, Salesforce can be your go-to, effective formula for helping your business upscale to new heights.