An Alt-Agency Experience. At WIDSIX, we’ve always prided ourselves on being different than the other guys. Not only do we deliver high-quality results on a short timeline that stand up to our competition, but we do it with much lower budgets than our competitors. Our secret? Our worldwide remote workforce + less overhead.
Worldwide remote workforce? Yeah, that’s right. We get 75% of our jobs completed by a mix of local contract professionals + overseas talent , and here’s why we’re not hiding it. At WIDSIX, we aren’t on a mission to cultivate a fake image to please the masses. We’re a real, honest, small team of people who believe in producing exceptional work — but more importantly, exceptional work that comes to you quickly, and at the lowest price on the market. We’re a small business ourselves, so we see and understand the struggles of companies like ours to afford the quality advertising services needed to go toe-to-toe against their corporate competitors.
And the truth is, big name advertising agencies hire remote contractors + overseas talent too. The difference? We’re honest about it. We employ a team of remote workers all across the globe because we want to give our client the best deal possible. Big name ad agencies outsource to line their pockets. Essentially, thousands of companies are being duped to pay premium prices for the exact same content they could get for a half, maybe even a third of the cost. Work with us and you’ll wonder why you ever wasted your time at another agency!
How It Works. How do we pull off sourcing 75% of our stuff from our worldwide workforce and still produce consistent quality content?
The answer is in a dynamic, revamped alt-agency model, which is a modified version of the bloated, age-old agency model:
- Stateside headquarters. The WIDSIX HQ is here in the United States in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. A handful of our team members are located in and around Phoenix as well, and a few are spread out across the U.S.. Having a U.S. home base allows us to meet with our local clients face-to-face at our office, or hop on a quick flight to your location. This also makes it much easier to communicate directly and on a consistent basis with the rest of our locally-based team.
- Local, experienced account managers, operations and leadership. One of the biggest issues people run into with remote workers, contractors and outsourcing is that there’s no structure, no timeline, and no workflow system. We’ve completely solved this by assigning local project managers to every job that comes across our desk. A project will never turn up in your inbox without having been thoroughly revised, edited, and primed by our highly-skilled team of account managers.
- Strong, capable, qualified remote teams. All of the remote professionals that we hire are extraordinarily qualified, skilled, and experienced in what they do. We have installed a reliable system of communication among our team so that the workflow of each project is streamlined and efficient, with no hiccups along the way.
Benefits of Our Model. Think of everything that makes outsourcing stressful: conflicting time zones, flaky freelancers, missed deadlines, barriers to communication, time wasted searching for and vetting talent… etc. Now take all of that out of the equation, and you have a good idea of why you should work with WIDSIX. Here are just some of the benefits you’re left with when all of that frustrating stuff is taken off the table:
- Better pricing
- Shorter timelines
- Responsive local project managers
- Reliable communication
- Solid results without costly, complex agency layers
- Complete transparency
- Quality and quantity (the best of both worlds!)
- A network of experts hand-selected for your project
Diverse Remote Workforce
- U.S. based leadership, project management, and account managers (PHX HQ, SD Location)
- U.S. based talent/contractors (California – LA, SD, Arizona, Tennessee)
- Philippines senior programmers, expert development team, graphic design team, + content writers
- Egypt copywriters and SEO content team
- Eastern Europe developers + graphic designers
- Central and South America: developers + graphic designers
Talk is cheap (actually it’s free), so if you’re in the Phoenix area just pop into our headquarters on 44th and Camelback and say what’s up — we don’t bite.